Monday, July 28, 2014

I was busy observing and interacting with the Earth and real life Science... so, I haven't done my homework

I had a lot of fun this last weekend relaxing, reading, starting fires (in a forest, but I was safe!), fishing, sitting by the lake, playing games and dolls with Claire, taking 2 long hikes, exploring this glorious Earth and viewing the stars all made by the one and only God above. 
I've never seen the water this low!


Claire caught a trout... Seeing the joy on her face,... that was the best part of the weekend!
She shared her fish, but I think that's the most fish I've ever seen her eat at one time.




My partner and I haven't had a lot of time (NONE) to discuss what we will be doing for our inquiry activity...
We are going to have our students most likely measure the power of a magnet. I think a fun idea would be to place a 3 magnets 2 cm's from one magnet to see if it would pull the other towards it. Then lead students in a way of questioning that perhaps they want to know if they put 2 magnets 2 cm's away would it pull the other towards it? Would keeping the distance of the magnets, but adding more (or taking less magnets away) and then measuring the number of magnets that may be attracted be fun? Or keeping the number of magnets the same, but changing the distance change how many magnets they could attract?


No comments:

Post a Comment