Thursday, January 17, 2013

And.. I'M IN!!



Master of Science in Counseling; option School Counseling and Pupil Personel Services Credential.....that's a lot to say at once!



School started today and I got accepted.... TODAY! After taking a semester off (contemplating Masters programs Reading or Counseling which one which one??) I am BBAAACKKKK!!

This will be me for the next 2 years ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I got to enroll today, and of course most of the classes I need are full or wait-listed. Don't worry that won't hold me back one bit. The classes I will be taking will start Monday afternoon/evening, which is perfect since I am going on a fun girls trip this weekend to Disneyland where I will run a half marathon, great way to start the semester off, right? Now I REALLY have something to celebrate : )

I have been anxiously awaiting this wonderful news for several weeks now and this morning I woke up to this notification on My Fresno State portal:


Congratulations! You have been admitted to CSU, Fresno.
Spring 2013
Postbaccalaureate
Counseling-School Counseling

I will be spending my days here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Great news right?


No comments:

Post a Comment